Swimming courses for adults
Common for all our swimming courses
- Price per participant per course: NOK 1920,- 8 times.
- All courses are organized in collaboration with TSLK that provides well trained and motivated instructors.
- For enrolment, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- The enrolment is binding.
- Payment of course fee is to be made at admission on the first class. No refunds for lost classes, with the exception of sickness documented by a medical certificate.
- All classes start on the same time and day as the startup date, and last 45 minutes.
- Bring swimwear, goggles, towel and nok 10,- for the locker.
Range of courses autumn 2020
Mondays: 24th of august, 8 times. Last day of the cource is 19th of october, no course 5th of october.
- Newbeginner swimmingcourse at 19.00
- Advanced swimmingcource at 19.50
- Newbeginner swimmincource at 20.45
- Thursday at 21.00 start 27th of august, 8 times. Last day of the cource is 22th of october, no course on 8th of october.
- Sunday at 19.00 start 30th of august, 8 times. Last day of the cource is 25th of october, no cource 4th of october
Swimming class for beginners
This is the course for you who do not know how to swim or have difficulties in keeping afloat. The courses will focus on making you acquainted with the water, diving, floating and basic crawl. The classes are held in Spa 1, that is a closed pool: please use the main entrance to the Pirbadet.
Advanced swimming course
This course is for you who know how to swim, but who want to develop further. Is based on the Swimming class for beginners and will focus on breast stroke and an introduction to crawl.
The classes are held in Spa 1, that is a closed pool: please use the main entrance to the Pirbadet.
Crawl for beginners and advanced
Learn the swimming technique crawl. The level of the participants’ skills varies, so after the first class the instructors will divide into beginner and advanced. The course takes place in the 50 meters pool.