The presidency decided today, 16.02, that fitness centers and swimming pools will be reopened 🙂 We open Pirbadet again on Wednesday 17.02 at 06.30 – welcome!
All activities are allowed, but unfortunately not organized training for those over 20 years. This is a national measure that was not eased today either. (Although the presidency had a remark in its decision today that this was desirable).
All infection control rules still apply – see other news on our website.
- stay home if you are not healthy
- buy a ticket via our app. Alternatively use a card as a means of payment
- keep a distance – at least 1 meter, and for organized activities in water at least 2 meters
- face masks should be used everywhere in the dry zone, ie should be used until you get to the showers
- good hygiene is very important: wash hands often / antibac – sneeze in the elbow hook / paper
- follow the instructions regarding the number of restrictions on certain attractions. Be patient and wait for your turn.
Bathed a lot and often. We have chlorine in the water (which is disinfectant), high temperatures, high humidity and solid ventilation systems. This means that the virus does not thrive so well with us.