Update 12.03 – 14.00:
Pirbadet is closing completely within this afternoon Thursday 12.03.20, and until futher notice.
The decision is made based on the law of diseases and Trondheim municipality’s clear recommendation that every arrangement in Trondheim should be cancelled . We support this recommendation, which is important to prevent further spread of the corona virus. This is a challenging situation for all of us, therefore we need to contribute!
We will keep you updated through our website and in social media, and hope to wish every one of our guests welcome back as soon as possible.
We appreciate your understanding in a difficult (and very labor intensive) situation. 💦
Here is some information on how the closure affects you as our guest:
- Annual card, half year card, monthly subscription and clipboard:
Alle types of cards will be extended by the number of days we are closed. This will happen automatically when we know how long the corona situation will last.
- Single tickets purchased in the App or website:
Single tickest or gift cards have no expiration date.
We cancel your booking during the closing period. You will receive a cancellation confirmation by email from us over the next few days.
- Adult swim and crawl classes:
Course hours are postponed for the time being. You will be contacted by the course coordinator when we know when we can open again.
We will publish on the website when it will be possible to book water gym again.
- Exercise and Sports:
Training for sports is postponed for the time being. Contact your sports club for more information.
- Hire of pool:
Hours in the pool are postponed for the time being.
School swimming is postponed for the time being.
Habits that prevent infection (prepared by the Norwegian Institute of Public Health and the Directorate of Health):
- Paper handkerchief: front of mounth and nose protects others when coughing or sneezing. Discard the handkerchief after use. Then wash your hands.
- Use the elbow hook: when you need to cough or sneeze and have no paper towel available.
- Wash your hands: often and thoroughly, especially when you have been out with people.
- Hand disinfection: with alcoholic agents is a good option when hand washing is not possible, for example when traveling.